LLP043: Let me convince you that you saw a seizure and not heat stroke.
Prince, Lil Wayne, and Elton John have all suffered from the disorder of seizures. Yesterday I witnessed a video of Wendy Williams who looked to have suffered from one on live TV say that it the lights in the room was just too hot. Now I can't be 100% certain but on today's episode I think I make a compelling point that what she had suffered was more than just heat stroke.
- One in ten people will suffer from a seizure episode in their life time.
- Two or more seizure episodes is known as epilepsy
- You CANNOT swallow your tongue during a seizure, DO NOT put something in someones mouth if they are having one
- 1% of americans will develop epilepsy
- Only 60% of patients will respond to the first antiseizure medication given
- What are seizures?
- What are the different types
- What are the different stages?
- Did Wendy Williams have a seizure?
- Treatment options and diagnostic test
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.