LLP029: Why prostate cancer should be at the top of men’s health concern
Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in men. In 2017 almost 160,000 people with diagnosed with prostate cancer with many more going undiagnosed. There are major symptoms associated with prostate cancer but the most common one will surprise you. Learn today why your doctor's are missing the boat on treating you for prostate cancer and if you are an African American male you don't want to miss out on this topic.
- Free PDF for Prostate Disorders
- Learn more about skin cancer
- Why socioeconomics play a huge role in health care
In this episode you will learn:
- What is prostate gland?
- What can go wrong?
- Common facts about prostate cancer?
- Risk factors, symptoms
- The major symptom of prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer in the African American male
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.