LLP084: Why Men Need To Care About Breast Cancer Awareness?
On the podcast episode this week we discuss the importance of October and Breast Cancer Awareness and selfishly discuss why men should be a vocal supporter of the cause. With October officially being Breast Cancer Awareness Month we know its easy to be swept into the mania of wearing everything pink but I believe we really have to stress the true importance of not only being aware of the problem but learning how to recognize when help is warranted.
Listen to today's show as we discuss the signs and symptoms, risk factors and different diagnostic testing for Breast Cancer.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.