LLP057: Why does the media put everyone on life support?
One of my biggest pet peeves is the fact that the media throws every celebrity who enters inside a hospital on their final death bed with only “life support” keeping them around. Like clockwork once rapper Rick Ross was found unresponsive over the weekend the media went to work putting out headline after ridiculous headline so this week will learn about life support and what different varieties it could be.
In this episode you will learn:
- About rapper Rick Ross
- How many patient's Dr. Berry has taken care of on life support
- What it means to truly be on life support
- An common procedure that also puts you on “life support” that we don't talk about
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better