LLP059: Where are you getting your health info from?
Every now and then something across my desk, timeline or social media feed that confirms that I need to keep doing that best I can at promoting smart healthy choices & passing out factual health information because if I don't than a lot of people are going to be led down a terrible path in trying to stay as healthy as they can be. It wasn't long ago that the only way you received health info & remedies was from your doctor & what your family passed down. On this episode we discuss why the changes happened and what you need to do to avoid going down the wrong rabbit hole.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better