LLP079: What are some of the biggest issues your doctor in training is facing today?
On today's episode we talk about a recent Medscape Survey on Resident Lifestyle and Happiness. Medscape recently polled 1900 residents across the US and ask them questions such as their biggest challenge during residency, who bullies them in the hospital and what suggestions on avoiding burnout.
Listen to today's shows to understand what are some of the biggest issues your resident physician is facing today.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better