LLP075: The myth of the perfect medical student with Student Dr Kendra
On today's episode we sit down with Student Doctor Kendra Williams and discuss why the myth of the perfect medical student needs to be shattered to pieces. In today's episode hear how one of her tweets going viral helped shed light on a belief that has far too long that has caused some of our brightest members of society to change their entire outlook on their future careers based on a proposed standard of excellence that plenty people don't reach. You will hear about her path towards becoming a physician and what were some of the important life lessons she learned from her experience.
Today Student Dr. Kendra also discusses plans that she unveils for the first time here with the Lunch and Learn community.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Twitter – Student Dr. Kendra
- Instagram – Student Dr. Kendra
- Blog Site for Student Dr. Kendra
- The Chocolate Docs – Twitter
- Student Dr. Sandra Coker – Black Girl, White Coat
- MentorMeMD – Twitter
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better