LLP072: Should I keep a secret from my doctor?
On today's episode I wanted to talk about some of the most common things we don't tell our physicians and explore should the patient even have to. With much media fanfare for a certain hip hop star not wanting to disclose the fact that he had a child much has been made at whether we have the right to even know. I ask this because when we think about the doctor/patient relation its built on trust and believing that if you tell the doctor everything thing then the outcome will be better for you. Unfortunately this begs the question, if I decide to hold a little back from my doctor will I be ok in the long run?
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better