LLPO22: Part 2 Finding out my child has autism
Today's episode is a follow up from my finding out my child has autism podcast. I will be discussing some of the differences of raising kids together where one has autism and the others seeming do not. There are things now that my youngest kids(twins) do that I didn't realize you did at that age because my oldest daughter had a developmental delay. Some of the key differences from a developmental standpoint are still surprising me as we continue to watch them grow up. With Autism affecting 1 out of 68 children I knew there was a chance to have another child with autism so I think that is what sometimes causes me to be surprised at their development because they really aren't showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon.
In this episode you will learn:
- How actions become louder than words
- The differences in raising his youngest twins versus his oldest
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.