LLP080: Why is your doctor scared to help control your pain?
On today's episode we talk about the issue of pain control & just why your doctor is afraid to prescribe you adequate pain medication. The motivation behind this episode was two-fold, on my recent Lunch and Learn survey it was a topic that the community wanted hear about (the topic of opioid use & pain control) as well as the most recent celebratory death of Mac Miller, a well known hip hop artists. Listen to the episode today to see why physicians everywhere are so hesitant to prescribing opioid medications & the impact it has had on the medical community.
Listen to today's shows to also hear some startling facts on opioid deaths, use of synthetic opioids and more.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better