LLP076: If I don’t become my patient’s number one advocate who will?
On today's episode I come to the true reason for the podcast. After going to Podcast Movement 2018 and having to explain to 40+ people just what the podcast was about I came to the realization that the main underlying theme was patient advocacy.
Listen to today's shows as I explain why patient's need someone advocating for them and what is in store on the podcast in the future.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better