LLP046: How to avoid making a mistake when signing up for health insurance
Its the time of the year that as an outpatient physician I looked forward to and that was the open enrollment period. Before the Affordable Care Act(Obamacare) the United States had 44 million uninsured citizens in this country but with it that number has dropped to almost 28 million, dropping the number of uninsured residents to 10.4%. Cost has still been a problem in getting people to signup for health insurance especially in states that didn't vote to expand medicaid.
Today I wanted to bring you in during the process of signing up for health insurance. Open enrollment is from November 1st to December 15 so the time is now to start talking about signing up for insurance.
The guest sponsor for today episode is Classic Insurance Services.
Sponsor Contact :
- Roger Marc
- Phone – (678) 964-5431
- Address – 1720 MLK drive SW Atlanta,Ga 30314
- Email – email@example.com
In this episode you will learn:
- How Life Insurance and Health Insurance is connected
- What are different types of Health Insurance
- What to look for when signing up for health insurance
- Common mistakes made when signing up for insurance
- Why its best to sign up for health insurance through an agent
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.