LLP039: Dressing up in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is upon us. Did you know that Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death in women and is the second leading cancer diagnosis in women. Did you know that every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer or how about the fact that African American Women under the age of 45 are not only more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer but also more likely to die from it. There is a reason why the whole month of october is dedicated to promoting awareness for Breast Cancer. In today's podcast we will go over various aspects Breast Cancer, you are going to hear a couple of patient case presentations that are going to help open the mind to different ways breast cancer can present.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is Breast Cancer?
- Why do we dress in pink?
- Who is affected by it?
- What are some of the risk factors?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms
- Diagnostic Options for detecting breast cancer
- Treatment options presented
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.