LLP069: Do you trust your doctor enough to tell them you need help?
On today's episode I ask an all important question in the pursuit of mental health & well being. Do you trust your doctor enough to be able to tell them that you need help. With the most recent highly publicized suicide deaths of Kate Spade & Anthony Bourdain the awareness of suicide is definitely on the rise but the important question is for how long.
Find out today why suicide rates have increased across the country since 1999, why it has become a public health concern and what you and your doctor can do to recognize when someone needs help early.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better