LLP067: Do you really know what your doctor is allowed to do?
On today's episode I am discussing the most recent media story to hit the timeline about a dermatologist/cosmetic surgeon Dr. Windell Davis-Boutte. It is a story of two different issues, once about malpractice, the other about proper social media rules your physician should be following.
Find out today why I was a little bit disappointed in my other physician colleagues regarding this story as well especially those who already use social media to increase their brand presence.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better