LLP013: Learn the deadly signs and symptoms of a stroke
Going to talk about an important cardiovascular disease, stroke on the podcast. I will be talking about the signs and symptoms of a stroke, how to diagnose it early and discuss some of the biggest factors associated with the disease. It can be one of the most debilitating things to happen to a loved one. One second everything can be fine and the next second life changing. Listen to some of the most common risk factors that you can change today. Also will be talking about how to recognize stroke symptoms early because it could mean the difference between life and death.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why the word FAST is important in stroke recognition
- 10 signs and symptoms of an acute stroke
- Who is affected & how to help prevent it from happening to a loved one.
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.