LLP066: Why You Need To Get Your Cholesterol Checked Today
Today's episode I am discussing the importance of cholesterol and why all your annual physicals include getting that tested. This topic is pretty long overdue seeing that we have talked about everything else that affects heart disease. Right in the beginning I am going to bring up some numbers that should have everyone in the lunch and learn community wondering if there numbers are something that they should be concerned about. Also as bonus I explain why you always have to fast before getting your blood testing for your physical and why not fasting could put you in serious harm.
Find out today all you should know about cholesterol and why it is associated with the top 5 cause of death in the world.
- Join the lunch and learn community – http://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts http://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better