LLP050: Why did you fail to get healthier this year?
2017 is coming to a close I look to answer the question that many of you have at the end of the year when your New Year's resolution has come and gone & you gear up to tell yourself that next year is going to be different. We are going to take a look first at what was my crash and fail moment for 2017 and see how I plan on correcting that myself for 2018.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is the one bad thing I have held onto into adulthood
- Why are doctors the worst patients?
- Top 5 reasons why you aren't meeting your health goals
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better