LLP053: Why Amazon doesn’t think your health care is any good
It is normally exciting news to hear that a company such as Amazon is making a push into a new venture and in my case healthcare but unfortunately the news has brought on many more questions than answers and I believe shines a light on a problem that has been in our face but for the general public we didn't even know it. Amazon's move in this direction isn't a result of a company wanting to try something new for the fun of it but a company realizing that the current health system is no good.
On today's episode we talk about how bad our health care system is, how physicians have tried to get in front of the problem and what mindset patients will need to shift towards to make it a better place for all.
In this episode you will learn:
- What do Amazon,JP Morgan Chase & Berkshire have in common
- What does this mean for health care?
- Just how bad is our health care
- What are physicians doing to stay ahead
- Why patients will have to change their mindset to get better care
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better