LLP044: Trying to do everything yourself can hurt your health & business
Every now and then we are going to have a podcast episodes that overlap both the personal coaching that I normally give regarding your health care along with some coaching for my entrepreneurs. Today I discuss just what even caused me to really be mindful of the fact that I can't do it all regardless of how hard I try. In medicine we rely on different specialities to help take care of the patient and the same goes for business. There maybe some things that you can do to help build your business but there comes a time when you have to ask “Am I the right person to do this?” and is it benefiting my maximum self worth to be doing such as activity. The same things also hold true when you are trying to be healthier. Yeah you maybe able to read up on all the books, diets and exercise plans to be successful in losing weight but your journey maybe much shorter if you follow those who are an expert for the field
In this episode you will learn:
- What are common goals for entrepreneurs & my patients
- When is it time to get help
- What cost me an hour of my life?
- Update for DrPierresBlog.com
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.