LLP032: Take good care of your liver
It seemed like August in the hospital was bring all your liver problems to me month because I had way too many people being admitted to the facility with liver issues. It got me thinking that if I was going to work on preventing these things from happening than I needed to scream from the rooftops why your organ, the liver was so important. Some important fun facts regarding the liver includes it being the largest organ in the body, it's role in making you stop bleeding and exactly what happens when you get too much alcohol in you.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is the liver
- What is the function of this organ
- Causes of liver dysfunction
- Symptoms of liver dysfunction
- Patient examples of a liver gone bad
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.