LLP060: How Autism in the Black community fuels her passion with Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC
April is Autism Awareness month and since the diagnosis of my oldest daughter this has been one of the months that I truly look forward to in an effort to continue to shine light on a problem affecting the communities I care deeply for. On today's show we have my wife Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC and CEO of Autism In Black, Inc. We discuss the reason behind forming the organization, some of the the issues we faced after the diagnosis of our daughter and what she is doing to help black parents of children with autism.
- Join the lunch and learn community – http://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts http://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better