LLP037: Five types of chest pain that can kill you
Chest pain is one of the most common complaints in the emergency room. Reports show that it is responsible for approximately six million visits a year. As a hospitalists I am usually tasked with taking care of these patients in the the hospital to ensure the number #1 goal that anyone should have when walking into the hospital, being able to walk out. Because of hurricane season in south florida many of my more sedentary patients are suddenly doing all this extra curricular work in preparation. Unfortunately, many are finding out the hard way that being physically unfit causes lots of issues that can be fatal.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why its important to recognize chest pain
- 5 top causes that will kill you
- Signs and symptoms of the causes
- Several patient scenarios involving the causes
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.