LLP064: Are you better off with an academic doctor?
Today's episode is a discussion on which type of a physician is the best one to take care of you in the clinic setting. This week I was able to attend the American College of Internist conference for residency trainers and it hit home that I was truly assuming the role as an academic physician. There has always been discussion on the importance of the academic physician in healthcare and medical education but for the Lunch and Learn community the question becomes is that academic physician better to take care of patients on a day to day basis than the community doctors.
Find out today why some doctors choose to go the academic route and why others shy away from the responsibility.
- Join the lunch and learn community – http://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts http://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better