LLP065: A Physician’s Quest, To Serve Or Not To Serve
Today's episode I discuss when and why I started on my path to serve my patients, my community and last but not least the Lunch and Learn Community. Over the past month I have attended to two very different conferences one focused on putting myself in the position to serve myself better and the other on how can I put my medical residents in the best position to succeed. Both had different agendas but the underlying theme was the act of serving.
Find out just when I made the decision to go on this path of medicine where the act of serving is what kept me going even at the low points.
- Join the lunch and learn community – http://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts http://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better